- Finally! A free time to update my blog! :) Simba is sleeping soundly after his breastfeed session.
- My husband discovered that Simba sleeps soundly when he's on a swaddle.
- My eyebags are now a part of me. Haha.
- My maternity leave is about to end..... HUHUHUHUHU! I'll be back at work by May 2 and I'm currently reading articles on how to schedule pumping when at work.
- MamaTreats' BROWNIES and COOKIES are the bomb! Especially the brownies! It's a dessert without the guilt cos it helps in my milk production.
- Simba is sooooo pogi and funny at the same time.
- He is now 1 month and 4 days old. Hurrahhhhhhhhhh! Another milestone? From 7.2 lbs he is now at 8.8 lbs. And from 20.2 inches, his height is now at 21 inches.
- Thank you Jesus for my breastmilk supply and I'm praying to keep it flowing!
- Oh! They say that you'll lose weight once you have your baby... On my end, nothing changed. Once I have the GO signal of my OB-GYN, I'll hit the gym and get back to my pre-pregnancy size.
- Netflix is my best companion while breastfeeding nowadays. I'm watching House and on Season 2 now. I find the storyline dragging.....
That's it! I have to go cos Simba is now hungry....
LOVE. SMILE. REPEAT. XOXO, KAREN